What does it take to build a podcast audience of raving fans?
Is the number of listens the most indicative measure of success?
What can new podcasters do to avoid fizzling out after producing only a handful of episodes?
In this episode, Matt and Kirk dig into these questions with Todd Cochrane, the CEO and founder of Blubrry. Blubrry is a major player in the podcast hosting world that works with over 85,000 shows. Having more than 16 years of experience in the podcasting space, Todd has tried-and-true strategies to help you see long-term success with your podcast, however you define it.
You will learn:
- Why Todd urges podcasters to stop building their castles on rented land
- How Todd built authority in the podcasting space after starting out as a “nobody”
- How to attract sponsors to your podcast, even if you have very few listeners in a niche market
- Why the future growth potential for podcasting is huge
- What stops 50% of new shows from making it past seven episodes
- Todd’s advice (and concern is) for anyone who’s thinking about starting a second show right now
- Why Todd’s million-dollar advice for new podcasters is “You’ve got to record episode one”
- And more!
Tune in now to get top podcasting advice from Todd Cochrane!
ProudMouth | Matt Halloran on LinkedIn | Kirk Lowe on LinkedIn | Influence Accelerator Academy | Todd Cochrane on LinkedIn | Blubrry | Email: Todd@blubrry.com | Contact: (877) 729-8642 ext. 1 | PowerPress Plugin | New Media Show | Geek News Central | WordPress