I Partner With Financial Advisors To Optimize & Grow Their Practices
I am one of the most experienced coaches for financial advisors with over 25 years and over 50,000 individual coaching sessions during that time. I have coached & consulted with over 2,500 practices in my nearly 30-year career, resulting in over $50B of AUM, and over $500M in additional revenue.
Here is what I love doing for advisors:
- Strategic business planning consulting (creating a 10-year vision for you and your business)
- Personally coach advisors to achieve their ultimate vision for themselves
- Coaching team leaders to become a better leaders
- Facilitating team retreats
- Hot-Seat coaching at conferences (a rapid-fire, high-energy, laser-like Q&A)
- Small-Group coaching/masterminds day (one-day interactive, outcome-focused, no BS-style)
- Hosting my annual 3-day Strategic Business Planning Retreat Leading, Coaching, and Training My Magellan MasterMind & Network Members
More About Me:
I was born in Perth Amboy NJ in 1964 My family was in the bar/restaurant business starting in 1920 I grew-up working in the family business starting at 9 years old My family was lower middle class and money was always an issue I was a below-average student and socially awkward. My first personal development book I read was “Think & Grow Rich” at 17. I started my first business at 17 because I did not want the life of my father I have been an entrepreneur all my life.
I went to work with Tony Robbins Organization in 1991 in New York City (Commission Only) I met my business/life partner Marisa in 1993 got engaged in 10 days and have been married 25 years I have three young adult children (Joey, Kate, Michael) We moved from Bridgewater NJ to Melbourne FL in 2000 I love cooking, wine, landscaping, and architecture We have 3 dogs (German Shepherds and a Chocolate Lab rescue). We have 4 cats I never plan to retire I love what I do and I do it 24/7/365
Where to Find Me Online:
My website: CoachJoe.guru
My game for advisors: https://www.magellannetwork.net/