Most small businesses can’t afford to hire an employee for every area of their business. And if you try to handle everything yourself, that reduces your efficiency tremendously.
So, what’s the solution? It’s simple –– outsourcing!
In this episode, Matt is joined by Lisa Ferguson, our very own COO at ProudMouth, and Sarah Koenig, the remote fractional COO at Optimize Advisory. Drawing from their experiences, Lisa and Sarah share how small business owners benefit from bringing outside talent into c-suite roles.
You will learn:
- Reasons to let go of some of the challenges that come with running a business and let the experts take over
- How to find the right talent to meet your business’s various emerging needs
- Sarah’s steps for ensuring that her clients can execute and maintain new systems
- Ways that Lisa has enhanced ProudMouth’s operations through comprehensive documentation
- How to know if it’s the right time for you to outsource
- And more!
Press play to learn how to increase your business’s efficiency by outsourcing executive roles!